Coop Home Goods was one of the producers of the best pillows has a brand on the market. Is a family company that was founded by brother and sister duo Kevin & Jin. With the motto “customers happy – we are happy,” theirs pillow has made great success in the field of health care.
One of the first products and is also the most successful creates brand value for CoopHomeGood is shredded memory foam pillow with bamboo cover – use memory foam material launched in October 2013. If you are looking for information about CoopHomeGoods brand then this article for you.
- Why should You Use Coop Home Goods Memory Foam Pillow?
- Comparison Table of Coop Home Goods Pillows Reviews
- Top 10 Best Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Reviews
- 1. Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
- 2. Coop Home Goods Eden Pillow
- 3. Sleep Better Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow
- 4. ComfyComfy Buckwheat Pillow
- 5. Mediflow Original Waterbase Pillow
- 6. Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Pillow
- 7. Shredded Memory Foam Pillow by Good Life Essentials
- 8. MALOUF 100% Natural Talalay Latex Zoned Pillow
- 9. Classic Brands Conforma Memory Foam Pillow
- 10. Down Alternative Pillow – 100% Cotton Fabric Bed Pillow
- Why Coop Home Goods Used Memory Foam Materials for the Their’s Pillows Products ?
- Coop Home Goods Memory Foam Pillow : FAQ’s
- How To Get Coop Home Goods Coupon
Why should You Use Coop Home Goods Memory Foam Pillow?
There are many reasons for you to choose any product. For the use of the pillow, with a number of criteria including sleeping position, materials, the comfortable, illness. Here are some reasons you should use Coop Home Goods memory foam pillow.
What is the filling-material inside?
It is a highly comfortable pillow filled with shredded memory foam. The foam is independently tested, analyzed and accredited by testing laboratories to guarantee high standard of manufacturing. Theirs pillows also meet the standards set by CeriPUR-US that acknowledges content, emissions and durability. For consumer safety the manufacturers ensure that the pillow is made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP flame retardants, mercury, lead and heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the CPSC, or CFCs.
What is the cover is made of?
It has bamboo fabric along with memory foam that keeps the cover and pillow hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant. There is polyester mix with 40% bamboo in the cover making it environment-friendly fabric that is soft and comfortable. Lycra, bamboo and polyester used in Coop Home Goods cover make the best bedding fabrics and lasts for a long time. It feels like silk or satin and is washable for ease of cleaning. Bamboo also is highly eco-friendly and is a natural and renewable resource. Its threads are long and smooth to avoid bunching, pilling or breaking which is found in cotton material. Also the cover has anti-microbial properties to safeguard users against bacteria, mold and mildew. Cool Home Goods cover also works great for people with allergies as it breathes naturally and resists moisture buildup. The airflow also ensures that it stays cool during the night. Plus it comes with farm raised bamboo that have no chemicals, fertilizers or pesticides used to grow.
Is it machine washable?
It is machine washable with cold water but should not be bleached. Also it should be dried in the sun for 8-10 hours after it or using a low tumble dry.
Does it stay cool?
The use of proprietary ultra-soft bamboo polyester blend fabric helps in regulating temperature and keeps cool during nights. The addition of shredded memory foam lets more air circulation.
Does it smell?
It does have a smell because of the use of memory foam in the initial period which can be mild to nauseating depending on each person. It’s suggested to wash the pillow to help with the smell and will go away with few uses. The vacuum seal which holds the pillow can expose unbearable smell when opened for the first time.
Does it make noise?
The mattress pad of pillows is noiseless and has no plastic sounds to give a good night’s rest. Although the variable blend of foam and fabric does create some noise.
Does it help with snoring?
The pillow is comfortable to use and provides full comfort to the head, neck and back. But there is no substantial proof that it helps in relieving snoring.
Does it go flat?
The pillow is designed in such a way that even after extensive use it does not go flat. The fluffiness is maintained by the cushion. To fluff it back in shape one can simply put it in the dryer and follow the instructions. Or simply fluff pillow a little while making the bed in the morning. Also noticeable lumps do not cause any issues and can compress while sleeping on and goes away with fluffing.
Does it get lumpy?
It consists of small shredded pieces of memory foam which are used for providing optimum comfort in the pillow. Due to use of these pieces it may feel a little lumpy on touch but does not affect its performance. It does get lumpy after few uses but can be fluffed to bring it back in shape quickly.
Pros And Cons?
Pros – The pillow is very comfortable and users can get used to it very easily. Review wise the shredded memory foam pillow (coop home goods) is rated very highly by current and past customers. Another benefit of the pillow is that it comes with a quality backed by a reputable manufacturer who have created and certified the pillow in USA. It uses natural bamboo in its composition to ensure ultimate comfort, help sleep better and is completely dust mite resistant and hypoallergenic. It is machine washable and has high grade of customization for use by anyone.
Cons – The material used in the pillow might be inflammable so it is not a good pillow to be used around the chimney. There is a pungent smell of new foam when it arrives, which is normal and goes away in a day or two after using.
Comparison Table of Coop Home Goods Pillows Reviews
|Shredded Memory Foam Pillow||Bamboo-Derived Rayon|
|Eden Pillow||Bamboo-Derived Rayon|
|Shredded Memory Foam Toddler Pillow||Shredded memory foam|
|Camping and Travel Pillow||Bamboo derived rayon|
|Memory Foam Body Pillow||Memory foam|
If you need more than one brand of memory foam pillow, you can check out the top 10 best memory foam pillow on Amazon in 2018.
Top 10 Best Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Reviews
1. Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
As a high-quality pillow, the coop home goods – premium adjustable loft – shredded hypoallergenic certipur memory foam pillow is one of the leading choices for side sleepers. To meet the customers’ demand well, its luxurious cover, padded fill and core are all made of materials with the best quality. Besides, this product is produced by one of the leading manufacturers of sleep items in the US.
What makes me love this pillow is its removable viscose rayon cover. Thanks to it, you can feel cool while sleeping.
With a mixture of 40 percent of bamboo and 60 percent of polyester, it helps control your temperature. Featured by an embossed triangle and a plush feel, its cover machine is also washable, too.
To make you feel more comfortable while sleeping, the inside part of this pillow is filled with shredded memory foam. Therefore, you can adjust it to suit your sleeping postures most.
Notably, this pillow is also accompanied by two high-quality covers. You can circulate from the outside cover into the inside one easily, so it is very convenient for aquick wash.
With a unique design of thecover, this pillow can provide the shredded memory foam fillings with the needed amount of air to bring you a cool feeling and have a sound sleep.
- You can give it a trial for 30 days.
- It is guaranteed for 5 years.
- Its fill is adjustable.
- Certificated by the CertiPUR-US on durability, emissions, and content.
- Allergy sufferers no longer need to compromise comfort
- Too soft
- You may feel smelly when you are new to this product.
- Quite expensive but worth money
2. Coop Home Goods Eden Pillow
Commonly known as the Eden Pillow, the memory foam and gel-infused pillow made by the Coop Home Good is a perfect choice to bring you a sound sleep. It can suit anyone but is highly recommended for people who need to support their neck and head while sleeping.
Featuring a gusseted structure, this pillow is popular among users because of its reasonable price. Moreover, such design will help stop the movement of the filling while sleeping. Thus you may feel comfortable when sleeping on an even surface during the night.
This pillow is made of not only bamboo and polyester but also a cooling gel foam to help reduce the heat and bring a cooling sensation. Furthermore, instead of being filled in the pillow, the memory foam will be shredded.
Another outstanding feature is that it is also made of Ultra-Tech fabric that includes 60 percent of polyester and 40 percent of bamboo originated from viscose rayon.
A combination of this fabric and a cooling gel promises to provide you with a breathable and comfortable pillow. Additionally, you can open its cover and take out the filling to change thickness so that you feel most comfortable when you sleep.
One thing that may make you satisfied is that this pillow is AND safe, supportive and very soft. Moreover, if you are sensitive to dust, then you don’t have to worry because this product is resistant to dust mite, likely to cause no allergy as well as free – flammable retardants.
Users also can enjoy its convenience and save their time because the pillow and the cover can be washed easily by the machine.
- The cooling technology works well.
- You can use thezipper to remove the outer cover.
- This pillow can suit anyone no matter who you are back, stomach or side sleeper.
- Its materials are friendly to the environment.
- It is cool, comfortable and soft.
- Side sleepers may feel a little uncomfortable because of its modest height.
3. Sleep Better Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow
If you are a side sleeper, don’t hesitate to buy The Sleep Better Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow which is very well-known for many features. This thick pillow provides resilient support for the spine and neck, as well as giving your head deluxe soft padding.
This product features a 300 thread count cover made of 100% cotton which was filled with cording plus embroidery. Hence, it gives you a quite convenient and soft sleep.
The Iso-Cool Memory Foam pillow has the thickness of five and a half inches, which provides additional loft perfect for side sleepers. They need a pillow assisting in keeping their heads straight with their spine.
Another bonus point is that all pillow’s side is sewn with two equally-spaced corded gussets, thus retains the pillow in its shape-maintaining casing.
The pillow is made from durable comfort material, so you can not only enjoy plush feeling while sleeping but also do not have to concern about allergies. After a long time of using, you can put it into a washing machine to clean your pillow.
It is easy to see that this product receives many positive reviews from consumers because owing to Outlast Adaptive comfort, the Iso-Cool Memory Foam pillow helps to regulate body temperature, soothe neck pain and turn for a more comfortable sleep.
- Manufactured in the USA with a 100% Cotton Fabric Cover
- Keep your body temperature stable.
- Releasing heat by durable Tiny Bead Material
- Considering firm support, this pillow is suitable for all types of sleeper.
- Gusseted design provides the best comfort.
- Highly dense which may lead to a sore neck
- Wear out quickly within six months
- Has a faint odor and affects those with a sensitive sense of smell.
4. ComfyComfy Buckwheat Pillow
The ComfySleep Standard Buckwheat pillow is a perfect option for older adults as well as people whose shoulders are broad. The size of this pillow is the same as bed twin sized bed one or US Standard one.
The manufacturer arranges and shapes the buckwheat hulls to make the pillow suit your curves perfectly. It also has a small zipper. When opening the zipper, you can put in or take out buckwheat to get the pillow customized as your request. Besides excellently supporting your body, the buckwheat hulls let air run through it. Thus thanks to this feature, the pillow’s freshness, and dryness are maintained.
ComfyComfy Buckwheat Pillow is made from Long-lasting organic cotton twill, which is cultivated and woven in the United States of America. In fact, Mennonite women are responsible for sewing the pillows. These women, who play an important part in the community of New York rural farming, have a powerful custom of tailoring excellence. After they sew the pillows, their husbands will be responsible for filling and packing the pillows.
- Buckwheat hulls in the pillows allow the air flow through to keep them fresh and dry
- Easy to personalize them by putting in or taking out buckwheat after the opening-zipper
- The pillow’s main material is the best organic cotton twill
- Remain cold for many hours even all night long
- Sometimes, be considered as an anchor and side pillow
- Weighty and solid, which creates uncomfortable feeling when being put between legs
- A little expensive
5. Mediflow Original Waterbase Pillow
The Mediflow Original Waterbase Pillow is considered to be a great system of supporting your comfort. You can adjust it to any level at which you feel most firm. As a result, you will feel great, sleep soundly and have no pain after waking up with whatever favorite sleeping position.
In order to meet your personal demand, the manufacturer also makes a polyester fiber and a thin water layer that you could fill water in.
Another outstanding feature of Mefiflow Waterbase Pillow is that it helps to reduce neck and head pain. This ability comes from its supporting maintenance property when you change your sleeping position, without messing up or re-messing up needed. Due to the pillow’s taking all the manufacturing qualities into account, you will find it an ideal pillow to relieve the pain of your neck.
A 100% polyester thick layer is used to cover the whole water chamber inside this pillow. Whereas the inside water provides adjustable height, supportive and flexible movement. The polyester layer provides your head a soft cushion.
In conditions that pregnant women want to enhance more support to their stomachs, this pillow neither creates pressure nor make them feel bulky when moving.
- Ability to adjust to meet your firmness desire
- Satisfaction guarantee in 30 days, guarantee against defects in 1 year
- The waterbase suits your body’s contours in an automatic manner
- The water pouch which is easy to fill makes the fiber filling fluffy and hypoallergenic
- A little heavier than some cotton filled and common down pillow
- Not convenient for traveling
- Burdensome when changing the cover
6. Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Pillow
The other shredded memory foam pillow? That’s right! They are particularly effective.
Snuggle-Pedic uses foams certified by CertiPUR-US as the main material, and it will certainly not be deflated. The Bamboo, Lycra and Polyester cover will give you the feeling of dry and cool during your sleep. There are three different sizes of pillows for you to choose: king, queen or standard.
The most wonderful thing I get from this pillow is that you can easily adjust this pillow as you want. If You want it thicker or thinner in certain spots, you just need move any part of its shredded foam to any spots you want. It will help your neck be in the most comfortable state.
Especially, it can do a great job of supporting you the most comfortable feeling during the night no matter which side you spend on and no matter which position you lie during your sleep.
What makes the difference between Snuggle-Pedic pillow and the other shredded memory foam pillows from competitors is its good customer service. In case you feel your pillows having too little or too much fill, the company will adjust them for you after being sent back if you feel a need.
- The cover is machine washable fully
- It can keep you cool during the night
- It uses combination shredded stylememory foam pillow which is certainly not be deflated
- It resists dust mite and hypoallergenic well
- It offers a 90-day guarantee with no hassle and free exchanges.
- It can not be used for sleepers who have a stomachache.
7. Shredded Memory Foam Pillow by Good Life Essentials
Shredded Memory Foam Pillow by Good Life Essentials will make your bedroom sanctuary more perfect.
Using stuffing material of the shredded memory foam is one of the main factors contributing to making a yet supportive, luxurious cushion for your neck and head.
There are a lot of memory foam pieces in this pillow. They have valuable facets making them more superior than any solid memory foam pieces. The pieces of foam can help you position your pillow exactly in any ways you like. You can wrap it around any parts of the body or cover your shoulder with it.
Moreover, Shredded foam let the air flow and can keep the insides stay cool; therefore, your sleep will be more comfortable. In addition, Memory foam helps you have a better sleep by reducing the accumulation of dust mite as well as supporting breath with no trouble during the night due to its hypoallergenic properties.
Furthermore, the shredded memory foam pillow has origin from USA, is 100% foam certified by CertiPur-US and machine washable.
The plush, thick help of those heavy-duty pillows is good for side as well as stomach sleepers. Particularly, Side sleepers sometimes have difficulty in finding the pillow which really supports their shoulders and neck. The Good Life Essentials Memory Foam Pillow makes sure you will have a straight sleep and wake up without feeling pain.
There are three sizes of this pillow: king, queen or standard. However, each size has its own width and generous specific depending on its category. The additional large pillow helps support your sides, stomach, and back during your sleep and for a neck/head pillow.
- Reduces sleep restlessness by supportive foam
- Perfect for side sleepers
- Adjusted without difficulty in any ways you want
- Conforms your body easily with large size
- 5-year guarantee.
- Thick cushion can not be deflated
- Having a learning curve.
8. MALOUF 100% Natural Talalay Latex Zoned Pillow
Everybody wants to take some Zs. The Z will be a good way to support you a perfect sleep in your days. It’s thick inside padding uses self-sustaining, eco-friendlyrubber trees as main materials.
A springing, powerful latex core, which is formed from the rubber, can quickly mold to the form of your body, yet stays solid enough to support and give you a straight sleep.
Hundreds of coreperforating tunnelspierce the resilience of the latex inside core that let air flow through the solid rubber. This keeps room temperatures and body heat from increasing inside your pillow. It will be much easier for you to have a good sleep if your pillow stays cool and nice.
There aren’t any figures which fight for this kind of pillow. It won’t clump up, collapse, flatten or bulge whether you turn or toss through the night. It will not crush over time as well as can last for many years; its appearance just looks the same as the one you first buy.
It offers a wide range of sizes from the king down standard. It is made from breathable material and remains the temperature for user. It is one of the top-end price products.
- Plush density will be perfect for back and stomach sleepers
- Using Talalay Latex which is 100% pure nature and without synthetic additives
- Zoned technology and the unique consistency of foam offers zoned support as well as superior pressure reduction.
- Luxuriously soft.
- It has a strong inner smell.
9. Classic Brands Conforma Memory Foam Pillow
This review introduces a naturally hypo-allergenic pillow. In reality, some people are allergic to memory foam pillow but don’t worry; you will soon love this memory foam pillow.
When sleeping, a common problem that back or side sleepers usually face is that they are constrained by the contouring. Understanding this fact, the producer of Conforma Memory Foam Pillow has removed almost contouring properties thanks to combining velour strands with the material of the memory foam.
Another bonus point of Conforma is it is designed to have an open cell structure that allows the pillow to self-ventilate. This pillow will keep you cool throughout the night, because it supplies superior pressure relief, thus increase airflow, as well as dissipate heat to generate a comfortable atmosphere for sleepers at night.
Compared with the conventional foam, the current kind of memory foam is absolutely more open and porous. Classic Brands is proud of having applied this feature and believes that the pillow will help you to have a convenient and breathable sleep.
- Memory foam supplies great support for your neck, head, and shoulder. Thus it is a good choice for every body, especially back and side sleepers
- Memory foam naturally keeps you safe from allergens, bacteria, and mold.
- Memory foam ventilates airflow and maintains your body temperature when you sleep
- Medium-plush feel
- Ideal for side sleepers who are fond of firm pillow.
- This pillow is rather tough for some people.
10. Down Alternative Pillow – 100% Cotton Fabric Bed Pillow
A thick memory foam pillow is very popular. However, the Down Alternative side sleeper pillow will be a better decision if you would like to buy a feather pillow.
The first feature of Down Alternative Pillow is it is filled with soft and fluffy down textile which will give you the feeling of luxury and elegance. The prickly feather is responsible for preventing tiny feathers from messing up and pushing through the cover. Hence, you do not need to care about allergic reactions.
It is easy to see that this pillow has four-side gusset with about 1.5 width. This special feature assists in firming the pillow’s shape, so that you don’t have to wake up at night to regain its mode. From now on, with this product, you can freely change your position during sleeping whether you are on your back, your side or on your stomach.
Down Alternative pillow has the outer shell made from 300-thread count cotton. It helps you to enjoy a comfort like you are lying on the bed of a 5-star hotel. Furthermore, it can be easily washed inside and outside by the washing machine without losing its loft.
- This pillow is both soft and firm enough thanks to ultra soft fiber. Therefore, it provides great support for the neck.
- Suitable for bringing in your journey and easy to store it.
- Remeber to wash the pillow on a cool setting so that it will not lose fiber
- Be sure that it is made completely from hypoallergenic Microfiber.
- The plastic packaging smells a little bit and needs a few hours to fly all.
- You need to turn over the pillow daily.
Why Coop Home Goods Used Memory Foam Materials for the Their’s Pillows Products ?
To find out the cause why coop home goods use memory foam material makes their product line, we learn of the material memory foam, pros and cons that it brings.
What is memory foam ?
First designed in the mid-1960s for NASA airplane seats, memory foam is made from a substance called viscoelastic. It is both highly energy absorbent and soft.
Memory foam molds to the body in response to heat and pressure, evenly distributing body weight. It then returns to its original shape once you remove the pressure.
In addition to protecting against impact, these properties make memory foam very comfortable. After its “virgin flight” for NASA, memory foam made a foray into other applications. For example, it was used as cushioning in helmets and shoes. Medicine found a use for it in prosthetics and products to prevent pressure ulcers such as seating pads for people who are severely disabled.
Then, memory foam really took off. It’s now well known for its use in pillows, mattress pads, and mattresses, which come in different densities and depths.
Benefits of Memory Foam
There is a lot more to memory foam than simply its superior comfort in comparison to traditional mattresses. A memory foam mattress works to improve and benefit every part of your body. An overview of the health benefits include reduced and eased muscle pain because of the extra support which is present within memory foam. Check best memory foam mattress under 500 at here.
The open cell construction of the visco-elastic material used allows air to circulate. Air circulation gives you a cooler, more restful night’s sleep whilst simultaneously allowing your body to breathe reducing any swelling, chaffing and bed sores.
Memory Foam is 100% hypo-allergenic and anti-bacterial making it the perfect choice for those who suffer from asthma or other similar allergies. The visco-elastic material creates a barrier restricting any bed bugs or dust mites from entering the mattress and breeding. Sleeping in a cool, healthy and clean environment are just a couple of health benefits you can expect from a memory foam bamboo pillow.
Disadvantages of Memory Foam?
Gromer says that memory foam products may retain body heat, which could make them less comfortable in warm weather. However, Arand has not heard this complaint from her patients. “In our culture, most people can adjust their thermostats or blankets for the appropriate season,” Arand says.
When new, memory foam can produce an odd chemical smell — a phenomenon called offgassing. To minimize this problem, the Sleep Products Safety Council, a sleep products trade group, recommends airing out the mattress or pad for at least 24 hours before putting sheets on it. “If you follow directions, the smell dissipates quickly,” Arand says, “But I’ve never heard of anyone having reactions to it.”
Coop Home Goods Memory Foam Pillow : FAQ’s
How do I adjust the pillow?
– If the pillow has too much loft, you can spread the shredded memory foam to the sides of the pillow to reduce pillow height.
To do this, center your palms above and below the pillow. Then, sandwich the pillow and flap it up and down. You can then knead the memory foam to the sides of the pillow to thin out the center. The loft will move to the ends of the pillow, reducing the height and making a perfect spot for your head.
– To increase the loft of the pillow, grab one end of the pillow and flap the pillow back and forth to help the memory foam to bunch up. Knead the foam back to the center and the loft will be restored.
How do I increase the loft of the pillow?
Place the pillow in the dryer on low for 10 minutes. This will help the foam expand and should revitalize the loft to like-new levels. If you have an adjustable pillow (queen pillows, king pillows) with a removable cover, we also offer additional foam.
How do I wash my pillow?
Pillows with Non-Removable Covers: Toddler, Camping, Queen/King, Body Pillows
-To Wash: Wash pillow in cold water, delicate cycle, with no bleach or fabric softener.
Wash with two pillows to balance the washing machine or a large towel if only one pillow is available.
-To Dry: Dry on low heat. Make sure pillow is completely dry before use.
Adjustable, Removable Cover Pillows: Queen Size Pillows, King Size Pillows
Always separate the outer cover from the inner pillow before washing either item.
To Wash: Wash in cold water, delicate cycle. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
To Dry: Tumble dry low. If you do not have a dryer, you can air dry the cover in the sun.
Make sure the cover is completely dry before use.
To Wash: Secure the zipper closed with a safety pin to ensure that it does not open/spill memory foam during the wash.
Wash in cold water, delicate cycle. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
To Dry: Tumble dry low. If you do not have a dryer, you can air dry the inner pillow in the sun.
Make sure the inner pillow is completely dry before use.
How do I get rid of the “memory foam smell?”
Viscoelastic foam or “memory foam” tends to give off a smell when new. Because the memory foam in our pillows is freshly manufactured and packed, it may give off a slight smell when you open it. To reduce the scent, place the pillow in the dryer on low heat for an hour or two with a dryer sheet. If you do not have a dryer, allow the pillow to air out for a day or two in direct sunlight.
Should I use an additional pillowcase?
The use of an additional pillowcase on our pillows is up to personal preference and you can do whichever option you prefer.
Should you decide to use an additional pillowcase, the dimensions of each of our pillows are below.
What are the dimensions of the pillow?
- Queen: 20 inches x 30 inches
- King: 20 inches x 36 inches
- Body: 20 inches x 54 inches
- The depth of our king and queen pillows is about 6 inches depending on preference.
- The depth of our body pillow can range from 6 – 10 inches depending on preference.
Do the pillows contain PBDE’s?
No. Our foam is CertiPUR-US certified and made without PBDEs (polybrominated diphenyl ethers), TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”)
flame retardants. We never want to expose our customers to toxic chemicals and we also manufacture our pillows in California, where PBDE’s have been banned.
How To Get Coop Home Goods Coupon
- Go to Amazon.com, search Coop Home Goods Memory Foam Pillow in the Search bar
- To receive the discount:
- Add all products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart in one of two ways:
- Click the Add both to Cart button in the promotion description.
- Click the Add to Shopping Cart button on each respective product information page.
- The amount of the discount will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all promotion items in the Shopping Cart. For example, if the promotion offers $5 off item A, worth $10, when you purchase two qualifying items B and C, worth $20 each, the $5 will be divided proportionately between the three items, so item A will appear with a $1 discount, and each of the two other qualifying items will appear with a $2 discount.
- Add all products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart in one of two ways:
If you are choosing a quality pillow that suits you. coop home goods memory foam pillow is a top pick for you, hope the information above, it will help you get a good pillows.