Tables of Contents
- Why you need Spin Mop and Bucket System ?
- The Benefit of Using a Best Spin Mop System:
- How To Choose Buy The Right Spin Mop For You?
- Top 10 Best Spin Mop Reviews 2017
Did you ever think there’s a comfortable way to clean the floor? Have you been tired by the habit of manually cleaning the floor? The cleanliness of your home will not only help you and your family healthy, but also create the impression for those who visit your home.
The Best Spin Mop Bucket System is a very helpful tool that allows you to experience a stress-free cleaning.
Why you need Spin Mop and Bucket System ?
The cleaning manually requires a lot of effort and energy. The replacement of water, squeezed the water, pour the water, cleaning mop makes you tired and afraid job spin the floor every day. But not every place is great pains to have good results, because there are places where the common reed can not be done.
Spin mop is a great invention, it makes your life better, save time and money thoroughly. With mop bucket rotation system, we can do any kind of deep cleaning exposed surfaces. The head of the mop rotating mop is made of durable microfibers absorb every tiny dust and hair from the floor leaving it super clean.
The Benefit of Using a Best Spin Mop System:
- It requires less manual effort from your side.
- Ultra- clean floors with no effort.
- No leave-in streaks as a result of cleaning.
- Less water utilization when compared to conventional mops.
- Can be used to clean unreachable places as spin mops come with angled heads and in many heights.
- Comes in sturdy and durable designs.
- Can be used on almost all floor types.
- Easily portable.
How To Choose Buy The Right Spin Mop For You?
You can purchase any spin mop bucket system in the market with many different choices. It is important to choose the right product suitable for use, budget spending. Especially the budget for the replacement of the mop head later.
Here are some tips to help you out with choosing the right spin mop for you:
- You also have to be brand specific while buying a mop bucket system as most of the reputed brands comes with excellent after services.
- Again, choosing the perfect mop purely depends on your personal requirement, and it varies from person to person. So before choosing the product you have to be aware of your needs.
- Don’t always go for low-cost products as most of the best bucket systems involve high initial cost.
- Be conscious of the spots that require regular cleaning. Some of you might want to clean windows, high places like shelve tops, etc. So you need to choose mops having long handles in that case.
- Ask yourself whether you need a wet mop or a dry one. There are Spin Mop Bucket systems that come with two mop heads where one can be used for wet purposes whereas the other can be used for dusting.
- While buying a mop system, check that it comes with some kind of anti-splash accessory so that the water doesn’t splash out of the bucket making it extra difficult for you.
- Most importantly, the handle of the mops should be with telescopic length adjustment feature. Otherwise, you have to bend on the system during cleaning that will be a reason for a severe backache.
Top 10 Best Spin Mop Reviews 2017
To help you can choose buy the best spin mop, we will give some best product line today. We are guide, reviews and advantages and disadvantages of each product line. ( Read more best pillow for side sleepes )
Mopnado Stainless Steel Deluxe Rolling Spin Mop with 2 Microfiber Mop Heads – Lime
The Mopnado Stainless Steel Deluxe Rolling Spin Mop will fold into a 10 inch cube making it easy to store even in small living spaces. Absorbent microfiber mopheads are machine washable and long lasting. The mophead rotates 180 degrees to clean under furniture and to easily clean corners and edges. The Mopnado Foldable Spin Mop has a hands free and pedal free wrining system. Instead the mophead is wringed by removing a handle in the wringing system and pressing the mophead down. Agitation during wringing removes dirt and debris off the mophead that other wringing systems fail to remove. The mop handle is constructed out of stainless steel and the height can be adjusted to suit your needs. The Mopnado Foldable Spin Mop and comes with two mopheads and a scrub brush.
- 56 inches long fully extended handles.
- Eco- friendly machine washable microfiber mop heads.
- Mop-plates for easy mop head rinsing.
- Large wheels and 2 handle for flexible mobility.
- Swivel which turns 180 degrees for cleaning under the furniture effectively.
- Mopnado is perfect for cleaning tiles, hardwood floors, laminate and even windows.
- The mop system has a very long handle that saves you from spending money on buying extensions to adjust the handle length.
- With this product, you don’t need any other accessories.
- The package includes 2 microfiber mop heads, which are easy to wash, a scrub brush attachment, quality handle set, and a built-in cleaning solution dispenser.
- The Mopnado mop system has a basket made from stainless steel that makes the product durable.
- The bucket system has a nice design and its handles are also made from durable stainless steel.
Spin & Go Pro Touchless 360 Degree Rotating Mop with Spin Cycle System & Bucket
The Spin & Go Pro Touchless 360 Degree Rotating Mop has hands free wringing with no foot pedal. Simply insert the mop into the spinner and push down. The mophead will be wringed automatically with patented spin technology. The microfiber strand mophead can be used wet to clean floors and will not leave behind streaks or smudges. It can also be used dry to sweep the floor before using a wet mop. The mophead is machine washable and made in Taiwan out of high quality materials.
- Includes Spin & Go Pro mop handle, mop head, duster head, and water bucket with handle spinner
- Ideal for cleaning hard surfaces like marble, tile, laminate, vinyl, hardwood floors, windows, and more
- Use wet for cleaning stains or dry for dusting
- Mop head can be changed within seconds
- Mop heads made of nano-technology microfiber
- Measurements: Mop 4’H; Bucket 17″L x 10-1/2″W x 11″H
- Mop head: machine washable
- 1-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Made in Taiwan
- No more touching a dirty mop ever again!
- Spin & Go Pro’s mop head is made of nano-technology with micro-fiber material!
- It’s super absorbent, and it’s efficient at trapping dirt and messy spills!
- It covers a wide area, and makes your floor clean and dry every time!
- Rinsing is easy, just dip the mop head into the bucket, with just a few pushes, it quickly cleans and spins dry!
- There is no job too big for the Spin & Go Pro!
Twist and Shout Mop – Award Winning Hand Push Spin Mop
The Twist and Shout Mop – Award Winning Hand Push Spin Mop is a self-wringing mop. Just insert the mop into the wrining system that is built into the bucket. It will begin spinning without having to pedal with your feet or bend down. This will save you time and keep your hands clean and dry. Durable construction is tested in laboratories to ensure that it will handle 60,000 spin cycles. Microfiber mopheads swivel and rotate to clean underneath couches, appliances and corners easily. Mopheads are machine washable and will last for up to a year.
- The spin mop system is more convenient than other systems as it doesn’t have a foot pedal, spinning axis or any other moving parts.
- It has a lightweight yet sturdy bucket weighing 4 lbs made of leak free ABS plastic.
- It also has a self-wringing mop that can be easily dried by just pushing the aluminum alloy handle.
- The mop head is made of highly absorbent microfibers that are far better than cotton in cleaning the floor without leaving any streaks.
- Spin Mop and Bucket System Reviews says that it can be machine washed, and it lasts up to a year and after that it needs to be replaced. Unlike other bucket systems, replacing mop head for twist and shout doesn’t cost much.
- Super-absorbent mop head made up of more than 8000 microfiber strands.
- Specially modeled flexible swivel joint to bend the mop to 180 degrees.
- 50% stronger handle in and lightest bucket in 2016 version.
- Easy to dry Self-wringing mop that rotates up to 2500rpm.
O-Cedar Easy Wring Spin Mop and Bucket System
The O-Cedar Easy Wring spin mop and bucket system is a best selling spin mop system. In this review, we’ll look at the pros and cons of this spin mop and its supporting equipment.
- It has an excellent splash guard. This mop and bucket system is minimal mess compared to most mop and bucket systems. You aren’t going to splash dirty water around as you try to wring the mop threads, nor do you have to deal with stray dirty strings not quite making it into the bucket.
- O-Cedar Easy Wring Spin Mop & Bucket SystemThe spin mop is good for those who don’t have the balance or lower back flexibility to lean over and squeeze out the dirty water in traditional mop bucket squeeze plates.
- The mop head absorbs a lot of water, making it a good choice for cleaning up spilled beverages.
- The mop bucket is high capacity, capable of holding a lot of water. The bucket doesn’t have wheels, so it works well if you’re mopping one room or connected area, but not if you intend to move it around
- This mop has a foot pedal that lets you wring the water out instead of relying on manual wringing. This is useful for those who have hand arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome or whose backs won’t let them lean over and have to manually wring out the mop.
- This spin mop system is cheaper than rivals like the Twist and Shout mop system. The price gap isn’t as large if you buy a replacement mop refill, whereas many rivals come with both the mop and a refill mop head.
- Replacement mop heads are less than ten dollars apiece and easy to change out, versus some mop designs that require you to replace the entire mop to get a new, clean head. You do want to replace the head periodically to reduce the risk of mildew and bacterial growth in the spin mop’s head, since it dries slowly.
- The mop is not heavy duty. Don’t expect this to last ten years like your old fashioned mops.
- The handle comes in three separate pieces that screw together. The middle and bottom pieces don’t lock together. If you apply pressure on that section while moping, the bottom piece tends to come off.
- If you put too much pressure on the mop head, such as when scrubbing ground in dirt on tile or dried juice stains, the plastic head starts scraping the floor.
Hurricane 360 Spin Mop by BulbHead
With the Hurricane 360 Spin Mop by BulbHead, you will never ever have to bend your back while mopping the flooring All you need to do is provide it a few dunks in the bucket, place it in the basket and push down the foot pump. The centrifugal force spins more than ONE THOUSAND RPMs to dry the flooring mop for you. The special head produces an effective gravity resisting suction that actually breathes in the mess off the flooring and into the mop, and it’s maker washable so you can use it over and over again. Its helpful for any kind of flooring and the microfiber mop is made from absorbent product that takes in 10 times its own weight. With its 360-degree swivel head, you can clean up in the corners, clean the sides of the baseboards, go underneath the refrigerator, even clean WITHOUT moving the furnishings. The incredibly light alloy mop deal with can lie flat so that you can clean up below your beds and sofas easily.
- Special microfiber mop material absorbs 10x its own weight leaving no streaks
- 360 swivel head reaches all corners of your room and pivots under furniture
- You don’t have to sweep, bend over or touch a dirty mop again
- Every mop head pops off and can be washed up to 300 times
- Patented Bucket with Centrifugal Dryer Technology removes excess water
Cleaning large areas can be a daunting task that requires time and patience. The Spin Mop system is a one-step solution for you to tackle the problem. From the crowded mop market choosing a right product needs some homework.