It is quite rare to find maternity pillows matching the natural curves of the human body. Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic Pillow has specifically designed a pillow that cradles the body making it very comfortable and easy to use.
The product shape is designed in such a way that you can shift sides easily. The brand’s reputation and good customer reviews have helped the brand in getting a lot of customers.
Table of Contents
Why Use Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic Pillow?
Leachco has a range of maternity pillows and Back ‘N Belly Chic is the most popular item amongst them all. Listed below are reasons as to why Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic is better than the other competitors in the market –
- Leachco is exclusively design to makes it highly comfortable for use, by alleviating any pregnancy related pains or aches.
- With this product, there is no need for the person to change pillows – irrespective of the position of sleeping.
- Since it is made of foam, it is very comfortable to use and can cradle your body and support it completely.
Benefits of Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic
- For pregnant women, it is very important to use a maternity pillow that helps them maintain their body’s natural alignment. Back ‘N Belly chic is perfect for this purpose.
- It eliminates any chance of pain or aches that may arise due to lack of support to the body. Made from the most comfortable material – foam, it offers maximum support to the back and the belly.
- The pillow is also very useful as nursing support pillow.
- It prevents any chances of reflux that may happen to the back or the belly.
- It is very helpful in aligning the hips in a neutral position, thereby avoiding any strain that may occur on the joints.
The pillow has an hourglass shaped curve on the inside, which perfectly fits into the natural shape of the body. The product weighs 7.3 pounds and measures 31 x 22 x 10 inches.
It is made of 100% polyester fibre fill. The product also has a cover that can be removed and if damaged can be replaced with another cover that is available on sale as well.
- It is a full body pillow that can support your sides, back and neck.
- It has been made of good quality polyester for a firm support. It is hypoallergenic, so wouldn’t cause any allergy.
- It comes with a zippered easy-to-remove cover that is machine washable. Considering the length and the contours of a pregnancy pillow, this would be extremely useful. Imagine having to remove the long covers which are fastened with buttons or press studs? Imagine doing that at least once weekly? Imagine doing that when you are heavily pregnant? Now, would you thank the zips?
- The dimensions are 31 x 21 x 16 inches, while this is big enough for you to snuggle in and roll over without having to carry over the pillow, the size is such that that there remains sufficient space for your spouse in a king cot. Those with a queen cot however might find themselves crowded.
When compared with the other brands, this one stands out because…
- It is full body pillow, supports, back and sides; it makes it comfortable if you want to change sides. No more flipping with those old J shaped pillows that I had.
- It has a removable cover which is machine washable. Easy maintenance.
- It is soft on skin.
- Yet, it is firm, offers the required support for the aching body.
- Competitively priced.
- It appears to be more suitable for larger framed people. Smaller framed people might find it difficult.
- Because it is a full body pillow, getting out of it might become cumbersome.
In summary, the product seems to have been designed to fit even the tallest, and so smaller people might have to experiment a bit to find that right configuration that suits them best. However, once you are comfortably snuggled in, you can sleep longer, deeper and wake up fresher.
The product comes from the brand that has been in market for more than a decade and the experience shows. Sleep better with this pillow and enjoy your pregnancy!