For home use, the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil is an awesome piece of technology that lets you sleep in the deepest possible way. This air mattress is a sure way of having the greatest sleeping experience you may achieve your entire life.
Unlike before, where air mattresses (or airbed) are bulky and heavy, they just stay on your home and never used outside. Today, with the advancement on how engineers made things, the SoundAsleep Air Mattress had broken the myth. You can certainly bring this airbed whenever you move your residency.
SoundAsleep Products uses the latest technology in the manufacture of user-friendly products but without the unnecessary high-end price tag. This affordable Dream Series Air Mattress is not a dream, per se, but a reality.
Discover more of what this amazing product has to offer and find out why it has one of the highest satisfaction ratings (95%) among its more than 8,714 avid fans and satisfied customers (according to Amazon on its latest report).
Additionally, this blue top, beige body and Queen-size airbed is also ranked No.3 in the Amazon’s Air Mattress category.
Table of Contents
- Features of SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil
- Pros & Cons of SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil
Features of SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil
This product uses state-of-the-art technology in air mattress manufacturing to enhance comfort and convenience especially for troubled sleepers. The ComfortCoil Technology is SoundAsleep’s breakthrough design where 40 air coils are installed in the interior of the air mattress. These coils entail a good back or full body support and add durability to the airbed.
Built-in EZ Pump
Adding more convenience in utilizing this product, a built-in and user-friendly EZ Pump with high capacity but low in power consumption operates with just a click of the button and it inflates the airbed in a quick manner (maximum 4 minutes). This motor pump sounds quietly, it will not make any noise that may interrupt your glorious sleep. Similarly, deflating the bed is as easy as it is inflated.
Thick, Best Flock Top and Puncture Proof
This Dream Series Air Mattress is durably made from a 15-gauge PVC material which is environment-friendly as this does not contain any toxic chemical and thick enough to absorb the heaviest sleeper in the house. The flocked top has multiple ply but is soft to the body.
Truly built with durability, the bed in itself is built to last in decades of use with this thick material. This material also allows the airbed to maintain firmness and the shape after prolonged use.
Since the airbed has thick material, it is virtually puncture-resistant (but not with pointed objects such as needles) when used properly. Better still, for best care, always read carefully and understand the included User’s Manual to prolong further the life of the bed.
Guides: Tips choose best mattress 2018
The airbed is literally waterproof. To protect the motor pump from water contamination, the flock top is constructed and sealed in such a way that water or any fluid do not leak through the surface.
Tidy Cord Storage
The electrical cord of this air mattress has tidy and neat storage where the cable does not protrude in any side of the bed. In this manner, it will not cause any untoward incident like tripping off or being step upon especially when you sleep with the lights off.
19 inches Maximum Height, SureGrip Base
This Queen-size airbed could rise at 19 inches maximum height, where any one (men, women, child or the oldies) have no difficulty getting in and out of the bed. Rising with the “double-height” construction, the bed is absolutely easier to lie into compared to regular bed. Its base is equipped with the industry’s seemingly famous SureGrip base technology where it allows the airbed to stay on its place without slipping or sliding because of its truly effective suction grip.
SoundAsleep and its dealers warrant this product against poor workmanship and a one-year guarantee. You can contact the manufacturer through its website for more details about the guarantee.
Pros & Cons of SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil
- Foldable: The bed can be easily folded and rolled when deflated for quick and easy storage and can be brought anywhere it is needed.
- Video instructions online: Unlike any other brand, aside from providing easy to read and understand User’s Manual, the Dream Series also provides free instructional video online. Check out the manufacturer’s website for details about this video.
- 500 lbs. capacity: Whether young or old, large-frame or small-built individuals, this air mattress is capable of carrying 3 average weight persons (or 2 heavyweights)as it has the capacity to carry load up to 500 lbs. without sagging the bed or losing the air pressure.
- Most advanced design: This product currently has the most advanced design according to experts. While some products on this category have difficulty in maintaining air pressure especially during prolong used, the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress excels on this regard.
- Comes free with carry bag: Not all products of this type come with free carry bag, but this one does. The carry bag is capable of carrying the total weight of the air mattress (19.40 lbs.) so that you can bring the bed practically anywhere you want outside your home.
- Ideal Dimension: The Queen-size bed has the following dimensions: 78 X 58 X 19 inches, an ideal size for husband and wife, even if one of your kids want to sleep with you, there is still space for great family bonding while you sleep together.
- Not advisable as medical bed: When we say medical bed, we mean people under medical treatment where they are administered with medical equipment, such as syringe for injection or scalpel, scissors, etc. The needle may damage the bed accidentally. This includes other medical treatment that uses sharp objects in attending with the patient.
- Ideal for deep-fitted or with elastic seam sheets: Ordinary sheets can’t be tucked on this bed and it may not stay in place overnight especially with “naughty” sleepers, the best sheets are those deep-fitted or sewn with elastic at its seam.
Minor issues do not destroy the integrity of the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress as its immense features and functionalities are overwhelming, including its low price. It is no wonder that this air mattress is gaining popularity every day. High-tech products like this one is truly worth the talk and your every penny.